Route 33 Laundry Terms of Service
- Route 33 Laundry is not responsible for clothing items that bleed, shrink, or otherwise change as a result of normal washing.
- Route 33 Laundry is not responsible for lost articles.
- Route 33 Laundry accepts all laundered (Wash-Dry-Fold) garments on the basis of weight and does not perform a piece-by-piece count.
- Route 33 Laundry is not responsible for any items left in our store over 14 days.
- Route 33 Laundry is not responsible for damage to items labeled “hand wash only” or “dry clean only” and is not responsible for checking for these labels in customer’s clothing items. Please check before dropping off laundry at Route 33 Laundry.
- Route 33 Laundry is not responsible for loss of or damage to any personal or non-cleanable item s left in the clothing or bags such as money, jewelry, or anything else. Route 33 Laundry is also not responsible for items left in clothing (e.g. ink pen, markers, lip balm, etc.) that may result in damage to clothing during wash. Customer agrees not to leave such items in its clothing or in the delivery bags.
- Route 33 Laundry reserves the right to refuse customers or refuse cleaning any item.
- Route 33 Laundry does not guarantee removal of all stains.
- Route 33 Laundry will not clean clothing infested with scabies, bed bugs, mites, fleas or any such contagious parasites or insects.
- Route 33 Laundry at its sole discretion may reimburse clients for lost or damaged Wash-Dry-Fold clothing in an amount to be determined by Route 33 Laundry – this amount cannot exceed $150.00 in total (or $25.00 per item) per order or $25.00 total for every 10lbs of laundry washed regardless of brand or condition. Incoming weight vs outgoing weight are heavily relied upon for ascertaining whether there are lost items or not. Customers must notify Route 33 Laundry within 2 business days of receipt of a delivery of any lost or damaged items from that particular delivery, failure to do so constitutes waiver of a claim for any lost or damaged items from that delivery.
- Route 33 Laundry liability under this agreement shall be limited to general money damages in an amount not to exceed the charges for the term of service paid by Customer in the term under which the damages are alleged to have occurred. This liability shall be the extent of Route 33 Laundry’s liability regardless of the form in which any legal or equitable action may be brought and the foregoing shall constitute Customers exclusive remedy. In no event will Route 33 Laundry be held liable or be responsible for any consequential, special, indirect, incidental, or punitive loss or damages whether or not Route 33 Laundry knew or should have known of the likelihood of any loss or damages.
- This agreement and any documents referred to herein constitute the complete, exclusive, and entire agreement between the parties, may not be modified except in writing signed by both parties, and shall be governed by the state of California, which it operates.
WE ACCEPT SPYDERWASH CARDS SO YOU NEVER HAVE TO FISH FOR CHANGE!
ASK OUR ATTENDANT FOR YOUR FREE CARD TODAY!